Peak Candle Supplies will be holding an introductory Container Candle Making Class on March 3rd, 2012. The cost of the class will be $99.00. This price will include your very own starter kit that has everything you will need to make your own candles at home! The best thing about attending this class is that you won’t have to learn alone! The Peak Candle Instructors will demonstrate step by step how to make a Container Candle, and the best part is that they will be there to guide you the whole way and answer any questions you may have. The class will be from 11:30am to 3:30pm and the steps that will be included are:
- Safety Precautions on making candles and how to make them safely in your own home.
- Wax Melting, Measuring, Double Boiler Method Instructions, and explanation about temperatures of the wax.
- Demonstration on easy ways to wick your container, and also instructions on choosing the right wick.
- Fragrance usage, Measuring fragrance etc. Explanations on what can happen when using too much, too little, correct temperatures to add the fragrance, sensory adaptation, and curing times.
- Dye additions - Explanation of how much is too much? Also demonstrating on adding the dye to your wax.
- Pouring - Temperatures of pouring wax.
We will also have a surprise gift and a surprise technique that will be shown! The class will be held at Montclair Recreation Center. Please refer below for the address. If you have any further questions regarding this class, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 866-878-5181 or email into email@example.com. The only classroom rules are to be safe and have fun!
Montclair Recreation Center
729 Ulster St.
Denver, CO 80220
Candle Making Class Sign Up