Sample size is 2 lbs., give or take 0.1%
Also available by the slab
Melting Point: 124 deg. F.
• A smooth and creamy, opaque paraffin wax for making container candles.
• A pre-blended wax that does not require any additives.
• Not a one-pour wax. Requires a minimum of 2 pours.
• Preheat glass containers to allow for better side-wall adhesion
• Working/pouring temperatures should be in the range of 160 to 180 deg. F.
• Use fragrances specifically designed for candles.
• Typical fragrance load is 5% to 8%.