Sample size is 2 lbs., give or take 0.1%
A smooth and creamy specialty candle blend designed for container candle manufacturing.
Congealing/Melting Point (ASTM D938): 125°F(51.7°C)
Needle Penetration @77°F(25°C)(ASTM D1321): 160 dmm
• Controlled batch consistency
• Good single pour properties under optimal conditions
• Exhibits good adhesion to glass containers
• Very good burn characteristics, with excellent hot/cold throw.
• Preheat glass containers to 125-149°F to allow for better side-wall adhesion.
• Working/pouring temperatures should be in the range of 175-185°F (79.4 to 85°C).
• Can accommodate up to 10% by weight of fragrance.Use fragrances and dyes specifically designed for candles.
• Different wicks may be needed depending on dye/fragrance combination. HTP wicks are suggested. This wax generally does better with wick sizes larger than would normally be used with plain paraffin (Wick-up).
• Oblong or non-uniformed shaped containers may require slower cooling.
• This wax is sticky and can be messy to work with, but has excellent scent throw.