Sample size is 2 lbs.
Also available in quantities of 10 lbs
and by the case
A soft creamy single pour container wax made from pure 100% soybeans and carefully selected botanical oils.
• Melting Point 122 deg. F
• Minimal to zero frosting in the finished candle.
• Ecosoya CB Advanced contracts slightly to minimize "wet spots".
• Exhibits a smooth top surface.
• When adding fragrance and color, wax should be heated to 175 deg. F to 185 deg. F to insure proper mixing of liquid.
• Working/pouring temperatures should be in the range of 100 to 155 deg. F. 130 deg. F is a good starting point for larger containers. For taller and more narrow jars, 155 deg. F is a good starting point.
• Given the same size container, EcoSoya soy waxes require larger wick sizes than paraffin.
• Preheating glassware is not necessary.
• Recommended fragrance usage is 6% - 9%.
Our Ecosoya waxes:
•Are 100% vegetable, made with Pure Soybean oil, GUARANTEED!
•Are all NATURAL and biodegradable.
•Are manufactured meeting FDA standards.
•Are Kosher Certified.
•Are NOT tested on animals.
•Contain NO palm wax.
•Contain NO petroleum, paraffin or beeswax products.
•Contain NO pesticides and NO herbicides.
•Contain NO toxic materials.
•Contain NO Genetically Modified Material.
•Are considered GRAS under the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.