This wax is being discontinued by the manufacturer effective December 2016.
Sample size is 2 lbs.
Also available in quantities of 10 lbs.
or by the case
Melting Point 130 deg. F.
• Self-releasing from molds.
• Usually requires a re-pour on larger candles.
• Mix liquid, chip and dye blocks at around 165 deg. F.
• Working/pouring temperature should be around 155 deg.
• Ecosoya soy waxes require larger wicks than their paraffin counterparts do.
• Recommended fragrance usage is 6% - 9%.
Our Ecosoya waxes:
•Are 100% vegetable, made with Pure Soybean oil, GUARANTEED!
•Are all NATURAL and biodegradable.
•Are manufactured meeting FDA standards.
•Are Kosher Certified.
•Are NOT tested on animals.
•Contain NO palm wax.
•Contain NO petroleum, paraffin or beeswax products.
•Contain NO pesticides and NO herbicides.
•Contain NO toxic materials.
•Are considered GRAS under the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.