Sample size is 2 lbs., give or take 0.1%
Also available by the slab
Melting Point: 140 deg. F (60 deg. C)
A consistently controlled specialty wax blend designed for producing pillar or votive candles that mottle. Mottling Gives candles a snowflake-like effect.
• Controlled batch consistency
• Very good burn characteristics
• Excellent mold release
• Working/pouring temperatures should be in the range of 180 to 195 deg. F (82 to 91 deg. C).
• Use fragrances specifically designed for candles.
• Higher fragrance levels yield better mottling, but levels above 5% may result in excess surface oil.
• Mottling can be improved by cooling candles as slowly as possible.
You may also like...
10 lb. Slab - IGI 1274
60 lb. Case - IGI 1274