60 lb. Cases
Melting Point: 125 deg.F
IGI 4630A, formerly known as IGI R1945, is a low shrink paraffin blend. Pricing for a 60 LB case containing six slabs.
• A smooth creamy wax that displays very good burn characteristics and sidewall adhesion.
• Preheat glassware to approx. 125 deg. F for better adhesion.
• Working/pouring temperatures should be in the range of 160 to 180 deg. F.
• Use fragrances specifically designed for candles.
• Exhibits single pour behavior under optimal conditions.
• A pre-blended wax that does not require the use of additives.
• Suggested fragrance usage is 6%.
Also available in 2 lb. Samples or 10 lb. Slabs.