Sparkle Light Palm Wax is being discontinued. Current discounted price is 25% off, while quantities last. Was $67.49/case
An alternative to the popular Glass Glow palm wax, Sparkle Light Palm Wax produces unique crystal designs that resemble granite or quartz. You'll notice the flames shimmering and dancing off the surface of the candles where fire meets sparkle. The appearance of the crystals can vary with different fragrance oils and different pour temperatures.
• Cases are 55 lbs. Pallet pricing is available (28 cases per pallet). 10 lb. quantities
are available for testing purposes.
• Melting point: 129 deg. F
• This wax is granulated.
• Recommended pour temperatures are in the range of 180-210 deg. F.
• We recommend insulating the containers with bubble wrap or a towel to allow the crystals to form optimally.
• Recommended fragrance useage is 3%. Use fragrance oils made for candles.
• We recommend using Peak Prisma liquid dyes for best results. Liquid dyes are more concentrated than dye chips and will color palm easier.
• Exhibits very good adhesion to sides of container.
• A low shrink wax. Larger narrow jars may require a second pour, where as smaller jars (such as our 9 oz. hexagon jars) only require a single pour.
• For layering, we recommend pouring the first layer at about 205 deg. F. Allow the first pour to harden and form a wax layer and cool, but not completely cool. Pour the second layer hotter, around 210 deg. F.