Peak Candle Making Supplies
Candle Making Accessories
Candle Making Kits
Bath & Body Colorants
Melt & Pour Soap Bases
Bath & Body Accessories
Specials & Clearance
Candle Making Basics
Candle Making Info
Candle Making Ideas
UPS Shipping Information
Track your UPS Shipment
submit your testimonial
Get our FREE Newsletter
Straight Paraffin Wax-IGI 1343A-SAMPLE
Sample size is 2 lbs., give or take 0.1%
Also available by the
A fully refined, straight paraffin wax with a 139 MP. This is perhaps the most versatile wax we carry. Great general purpose wax for adding your own additives. Without any additives, this wax is very translucent and produces a charming glow.
• Add fragrance or mineral oil to create a mottled effect. Mottling can be improved by cooling candles as slowly as possible.
• Vybar to increase fragrance oil capacity and to increase opacity.
• Petrolatum to increase softness.
• Stearine to increase hardness and opacity.
• Recommended fragrance usage is 3%. Higher fragrance levels yield better mottling, but levels above 5% may result in excess surface oil.
• Use fragrances specifically designed for candles.
Write A Review
You may also like...
Straight Paraffin Wax-IGI 1343A-SLAB
10 lbs. Slabs - IGI 1343 wax.
Straight Paraffin Wax-IGI 1343A-CASE
60 lb. cases - IGI 1343 wax.
As low as $1.30 per lb.