Peak Candle Making Supplies
Candle Making Accessories
Candle Making Kits
Bath & Body Colorants
Melt & Pour Soap Bases
Bath & Body Accessories
Specials & Clearance
Candle Making Basics
Candle Making Info
Candle Making Ideas
UPS Shipping Information
Track your UPS Shipment
Item is temporarily out of stock.
Straight Paraffin Wax-IGI 1343A-SLAB
A fully refined, straight paraffin wax with a 139 MP. This is perhaps the most versatile wax we carry. Great general purpose wax for adding your own additives. Without any additives, this wax is very translucent and produces a charming glow.
• Add fragrance or mineral oil to create a mottled effect. Mottling can be improved by cooling candles as slowly as possible.
• Vybar to increase fragrance oil capacity and to increase opacity.
• Petrolatum to increase softness.
• Stearine to increase hardness and opacity.
• Recommended fragrance usage is 3%. Higher fragrance levels yield better mottling, but levels above 5% may result in excess surface oil.
• Use fragrances specifically designed for candles.
Also available in
2 lb. Samples
60 lb. Cases.
Write A Review
You may also like...
Straight Paraffin Wax-IGI 1343A-CASE
The same straight paraffin as above, by the case for added savings.
Pillar Blend-IGI 4625-SLAB
IGI 4625 is a pre-blended wax that includes any needed additives for making molded candles. This may be more convenient for some applications.
Mottling Wax-IGI 1274-SLAB
Another wax that can be used to make molded candles. IGI 1274 is intended specifically for the manufacture of mottled candles.