60 Lb. Cases in slab form.
Melting Point: 133 deg. F.
Super creamy, low-shrink container wax.
A Paraffin/Vegetable wax blend.
• Minimal shrinkage under optimal conditions for containers up to 28 oz. jars
• Good adhesion to jars under optimal conditions.
• High fragrance load.
• Smooth and creamy look with very nice color brilliancy.
• Pre-blended; no additives required.
• Pouring temperature should be from 160-180 F
• Optimal pour temperature: determined by experimentation with selected containers.
• Fragrance oil retention of up to 10% by weight is possible.
• Containers may or may not need to be preheated before pouring. You can get away without preheating some, others may need to be preheated.
Also available in 2 lb. Samples or 10 lb. Slabs.