Specialty Candle Blend for making Scented Votive Candles
Melting Point: 128 deg.F (53 deg.C)
• Controlled batch consistency
• Smooth, opaque appearance with good mold release
• Fragrance oil retention of 3 to 6% typically
• Very good burn characteristics
• Working/pouring temperatures should be in the range of 165 to 185 deg.F (74 to 85 deg.C).
• Use fragrances specifically designed for candles.
• Not a free standing wax, needs to be contained in a tight fitting votive holder.
Also available in 2 lb. Samples or 60 lb. Cases.